Or: What I like and support
- FSFE: Free Software Foundation Europe.
- PlayOgg: Don’t use DRM files
- Not f’d – you won’t find me on Facebook
- Open Document Format
- No software patents. A program is a way to express algorithms, which are not patentable by the Bern convention. Then why should you want to patent a program?
- Email Charter We’re drowning in email. We can reverse this spiral only by mutual agreement.
- Science Code Manifesto Software is a cornerstone of science. Without software, twenty-first century science would be impossible. Without better software, science cannot progress. But the culture and institutions of science have not yet adjusted to this reality.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation Member
- Internet Defense League
- Privacy Tools